Our Aims are:
1. To create high quality performing arts opportunities for a wide range of people.
2. To offer young people diversionary arts-related activities which are designed to decrease antisocial behaviour, improve social and life skills, self-esteem, emotional and economic well-being and to foster integration between young and old members of communities.
3. To support meaningful, developmental and sustainable local career and volunteering opportunities through targeted arts training for young people and adults.
The objectives of the Company are to carry out activities which benefit the community and in particular (without limitation)
- To encourage healthy, active lifestyles for young people in a safe and engaging environment.
- To give children/young people the opportunity to participate in daytime and evening activities which would ordinarily be outside their sphere of aspiration and give them the chance to be children.
- To provide a creative forum which allows young people to connect with their peers and wider community.
- To enrich the lives of people in culturally-deprived communities through the provision of accessible, creative productions and programmes which focus on social and cultural inclusion.
- To decriminalise young people in the eyes of the community, using arts as a means to break down miscommunication and barriers.
- To support the creation of meaningful, developmental and sustainable arts career and volunteering opportunities.
- To create resources which can be accessed by schools, community venues and the home to help nurture positive attitudes toward individuals, their families and their wider community.