We have recently received the news that our application to Livin has been successful. A few months ago we applied to the ‘Livin Community Fund’ to see if we could acquire some funds to help with costs associated with our next production entitled ‘The Wind Road Boys’
. The production features a cast of 200 and will be performed on August 7th 2012 at Sunderland Empire. Costs associated with this type of production are very high. Therefore, you can imagine our delight when we found out that our application to Livin had been successful.
The Livin funding will be used to assist with the following:
- Hire of theatre.
- Transporting young people to and from the theatre.
- Transport to (and from) Sunderland Empire for 200 of the local community (who due to lack of transport would otherwise be unable to attend the event).
- To provide young people with commemorative T-shirts to mark their involvement with the show and their appearance at Sunderland Empire.
- Assistance with production of programmes and advertising material.
- Assistance towards hire of rehearsal venues.
We would like to take this opportunity to extend our gratitude to Livin and we very much look forward to welcoming them to the event on August 7th 2012.