Our Aims and Objectives
Our Aim is:
To create high quality and meaningful opportunities* that improve the life chances, career opportunities and aspirations of young people, the elderly in disadvantaged, isolated and underrepresented communities.
Our Objectives are:
- To encourage healthy, active lifestyles for young people in a safe and engaging environment.
- To give children/young people the opportunity to participate in daytime and evening activities which would ordinarily be outside their sphere of aspiration and give them the chance to be children.
- To provide a creative forum which allows young people to connect with their peers and wider community.
- To enrich the lives of people in culturally-deprived communities through the provision of accessible, creative productions and programmes which focus on social and cultural inclusion.
- To decriminalise young people in the eyes of the community, using arts as a means to break down miscommunication and barriers.
- To support the creation of meaningful, developmental and sustainable arts career and volunteering opportunities.
- To create resources which can be accessed by schools, community venues and the home to help nurture positive attitudes toward individuals, their families and their wider community.
Quality and Opportunity
Wellbeing and Aspiration
Enrich and Develop
2 Chapel Terrace
Ferryhill, County Durham
The Enter Centre, St Cuthbert's Terrace, Dean Bank, Ferryhill, DL17 8PP.
Office: 01740 655437
Centre: 01740 656549