Our Philosophy is:
1. To create high quality cultural, heritage and community performing arts opportunities for a wide range of people.
2. To offer young people diversionary arts-related activities which are designed to decrease antisocial behaviour, improve social and life skills, self-esteem, emotional and economic well-being and to foster integration between young and old members of communities.
3. To promote mental health and wellbeing in young people, the elderly and the wider community.
4. To support meaningful, developmental and sustainable local career and volunteering opportunities through targeted arts training for young people and adults.
5. To enrich the lives of people in culturally-deprived communities through the provision of accessible, creative productions and programmes which focus on social and cultural inclusion.
6. To create resources which can be accessed by schools, community venues and the home to help nurture positive attitudes toward individuals, their families and their wider community.